Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection


I made lots of new friends today, most of them I had not see before, but they are all friendly and we managed to communicate quite a bit. We also played some ice-breakers upon arrival of our new classrooms, like Murderer and Blow Wind Blow, etc.
I learnt more of how the learning device (Mac) can help me in the process of learning in SST. 
I chose SST as my choice of school as its a new school but the way of learning here is different of ordinary secondary schools in Singapore and the learning device is what other schools do not provide.
Definitely I hope to serve the society or the world and use the knowledge being cultured in SST of mine to be of good use, perhaps I might make create a new thing or gadget in the future. 
Like what it is shown on the left side, we, as a class, have grown more in our knowledge psychologically and I could remember "Responsibilities" among all the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment